VC Direct, a booming Cherry Hill-based marketing & sales firm, is currently looking for a high-energy, people-centric Human Resources Administrator! A position perfect for entry-level communication or human resource professionals, VC Direct aims to grow twice fold in 2018 and needs a strong presence to help with recruitment and employee onboarding.
Seeing as how we engage in full life cycle recruitment, we desire a Human Resources Administrator who is internally motivated, enjoys autonomy in their work, is goal-oriented, fast-paced, and able to communicate with varying personalities from top executives to interviewees. As a member of the Human Resources Department, our next manager will learn about the marketing & sales consulting industry we are in, recruiting techniques and strategies, compliance, administration, office operations, and customer service.
- Daily in-person interactions with candidates
- Recruiting candidates
- New hire onboarding
- Act as the assistant of the CEO
- Schedule and conduct interviews
Benefits & Culture:
- Fun, team building environment
- Strong compensation plans
- Travel opportunities
- Weekly leadership development
- Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
- Company-wide recognition
- Advancement into training and senior roles in the HR Dept.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and clients.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills, including presentation skills.
- Excellent organization, planning, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.